Jan 2, 2011

A Note

We tend to make plans and promises to ourselves around the new year. We gather up our mojo and proclaim that we will make big changes. Then we don't and repeat the cycle year after year. I stopped making New Year's Resolutions years ago. If we want to do something or make a change it falls on our shoulders to do so. I recognize when I get into a funk and spend time in the playground of procrastination. The trick is to determine how long to stay in that space, enjoy it, then move on to getting things done. I've delayed The Collection S Videos for a few months. I was scared. I'm still scared, but I enjoy poetry. And I made a promise to myself to do the things that I love. So here we go, something for your ears: The Collection S Videos. Sometimes we just need to jump into the deep end.