May 1, 2012

A Note: Blueprints

Hello all.  I took an impromptu vacation from posting.  Translation: I was trying to hide what I was writing, trying to conceal my thoughts.  A week passed.  Then another.  Then another.  In the end it became a disservice to you and I.  Though I was not posting, the blog was present in my mind and it's purpose was reassessed.  The Collection S started out as a poetry blog then branched out to include videos and artwork.  In an attempt to keep active in art making Art Crawl Walk Run was created.  The art blog was to force me to be proactive in creating new pieces.  I'm at a point where creating new work is not an issue.  The new challenge is the self censorship and managing two blogs.  I spent the past two weeks reassessing the purpose of The Collection S.  Without going into the drawn out thought process and grimy details I'll just give you the results.  The Collection S will fully embrace the different means in which I express myself.  The posting frequency/schedule will remain the same, but it will include art, poetry and videos.  Art Crawl Walk Run will be decommissioned this month and The Collection S will be a collection of words and images.  Ironically that was the easy part, now I have to walk the talk.  A new journey begins and thank you for taking time to join me.