Nov 29, 2011

A Note: Feet to the Fire

Sometimes we need an external push to get our shit together, to pursue that dream, to complete that project.  The push can come from people, unexpected circumstances, and it may be a situation that first appears to be a negative force.  But if you listen closely to life, to that voice in your heart, you'll see the opportunity.  Without going into detail I had a few knocks that caught my attention.  I'm listening to the voice and telling my circle my intentions.  The voice tells me what direction I need to go and my people keep me honest.  So here I am again, standing on the corner with the die in my hand.  I rub them together then let them fly.  Yes, I'm a gambler and that's the only way to live.

Side Note:  I created this blog to keep me active in writing poetry.  As the blog grew I posted my art (photos and crayons).  Now, I'm separating the art from the poetry.  I believe it will give me more incentive to create and post art.  I'll continue to post poems, but going forward new art can be found at www.artcrawlwalkrun.blogspot.com.  Heads up:  the art blog is empty.  Now that I've told you of it's existence I'm under the gun to post the newness.  I'm all about finding ways to trick myself into being productive.  :)