Sep 16, 2011

A Note: Give Me A Title

One day I challenged myself to write a poem a day. I started the process then stopped. During that short stint I pushed myself to write and came to the understanding that every word, sentence, or poem can't be a jewel. I'm going to write some lames, but it doesn't matter as long as I keep doing what I love to do. I've started version 2.0 of the poem a day journey. I set up reminders to write, but I don't beat myself up if I miss a day or two. I remind myself that it's fun to create even when I have to push myself. So now that I'm writing consistently I've expanded the scope to include posting on a consistent basis. I've been aggressive in posting and have seen the blog stats jump. It fills me with joy that people around this spinning rock are reading and enjoying my thoughts. (I'll get to the crayons and pictures later.) As I share with you, I ask that you share with me. If you give me a poem title, I'll write and post the poem (tagged as "give me a title). Leave what ever string of words you would like to become a poem in the comments of this post and I'll spin it into a poem. Thanks, I can't wait to see what you send!

P.S.
Don't be shy. That's the beauty of the web. You can voice your thoughts and stay hidden if you choose to, but do share.