Aug 16, 2011

A Note - Start & Stop

Start & Stop. I occassionally get caught in this cycle. At first it annoyed me, but I've learned that it is part of my process. There are two resutls from S&S. I either drop the project or put more energy into it to see it through completion. This is how I wake up in the morning. Never do I hear the alarm and jump out of bed. After the first bell an internal conversation starts; the negociation begins. Should I get up, should I sleep some more. Sometimes I fall back to sleep only to jump up and take off. This is my process and I'm learning to navigate it. When it comes to a project and I've S&S many times I re-evaluate it. It can be a sign that it's not right for this time or it just needs to be droppped and forgotten altogether. Things have become easier, less frustrating once I realized and accepted this practice. I now lean on it to see where my energies need to be focused. By learning my madness, I can use it to be productive and happy. And I'm all about that hapiness.