Sep 24, 2010

A Note

Today I traveled to the future; three hours into the future.  In a couple of days I'll travel back in time.  I believe things happen for a reason.  We have to become detectives to figure it out the meaning.  Our viewpoint can also change the perception of events.  When things don't go as planned I believe I've potentially avoided an unpleasant event waiting for me in that time line.  I also believe I've been put on a path to encounter something greater.  This is a  game I play with time and how I manage setbacks.  Back to time travel.  I missed my flight.  It's the first time this has happened and I'm still trying to figure out what happened.  I made the next flight and while the wheels separated from the runway I wondered what new events will cross my path.  I looked out the window and the ocean reflected the sun's smile.  Another thought jumped into my mind.  What if the missed flight lines me up to a series of events that lead to my death?  I shake off the thought and  remain positive.  The voice of reason spoke and said "No matter if you missed a flight or not the path you're on leads to death.  It is the final destination".  This relaxed me.  I don't have to worry about death because it will come no matter what path I take.  In the meantime I'll write poetry, make art out of melted crayons, create wonderful memories, and enjoy time with friends and strangers.